When purchasing a service or product from Mindful Me and when participating in a mindfulness meditation class, course or coaching service, the following terms and conditions apply:
1. No guarantee is given or implied with regard to the effectiveness of the practice for any medical or personal health conditions.
2. Any partner or associate of Mindful Me may deliver the service.
3. Any resources distributed or provided by email or on any website are provided freely and at the discretion of the teacher. Resources distributed in the past may not be distributed in the future and similarly, new resources may be introduced at any time.
4. You must declare any relevant conditions that you have prior to the commencement of any service including, in particular, any serious mental health condition, epilepsy or asthma. You may be requested to inform or seek consent from your GP or other medical practitioner and you must agree to this condition before commencing the use of any service.
5. Services are provided in confidence and any information you disclose will not generally be disclosed beyond those attending a class or course with you. However, there may be times that the teacher may need to disclose information to others to protect your health and welfare or the health and welfare of others or to comply with the law. Where this is necessary, the teacher will discuss this with you.
6. When participating in a course, you agree to attend all of the classes and to carry out the home practices as instructed. However, you can stop attending the course and withdraw at any time.
7. If you are unable to attend any service or wish to withdraw from a service, you agree to give 48 hours’ notice where possible.
8. By participating, you agree that the service can be audio recorded and that such recordings may be used by the teacher for assessment or training purposes.
9. Services may be withdrawn at any time and, where this is necessary, you will be given as much notice as possible. You will receive a proportionate refund for any of the services that have been withdrawn.
10. Fees are payable in full in advance. If you are unable to attend for any reason, the following refunds are available: a full refund if the commencement of the service is 6 weeks or more away, a 50% refund if the commencement of the service is less than 6 weeks away and more than 3 weeks away, no refund if the commencement of the service is less than 3 weeks away.