Solution Focussed Hypno-Psychotherapy Module
5 Day Intensive Practitioner Module
including Classical and Analytical Hypnosis
The skills of assisting clients to resolve issues with which they may have struggled for some period of time, is, or should be, at the forefront of all psychotherapeutic training.
Beginning with counselling skills and rapport building techniques, this 5-day certificated training develops into the use of Solution Focussed Hypno-Psychotherapy techniques, including the use of therapeutic metaphor.
Sometimes clients are resistant to change,
possibly due to some secondary gain associated with the symptoms, often at an unconscious level. This course teaches ways of uncovering and resolving deeper issues
through a number of time regression techniques.
We also teach you how to work safely and successfully with children and how to employ
mind / body healing and pain control techniques. You will also learn how to use Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) a remarkable technique for overcoming post traumatic stress disorder and for removing fears and
A comprehensive training manual together with practical and written assignments is
When you attend this training you will learn...
- Counselling techniques including Rogerian
(Person Centred) and specialised counselling approaches
- How to “Scramble” Symptoms to dissolve their power and attachment
- A comparison of solution focussed and regression / analytical work including “Rapid Direct to Cause” techniques
- Therapeutic Metaphor
- Anxiety States Therapy
- Stress Management Techniques
- The De Shayzer “Solution Focused Therapy” Model
- Hypnotherapy and the successful treatment of IBS
- Treatment of emotional and psychosomatic disorders
- Working with substance misusers
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and
- Inner Child healing
- Working with Children
- An introduction to “Gestalt” approaches
- Pain Control
- Safeguards and Ethical Considerations