For 1-2-1 therapy, mindfulness teaching or coaching:
Initial consultation £30
Single session £65
5 sessions £300
Single session £160
Follow up session £80
You may be surprised to learn that a single session is often effective in supporting people who want to quit smoking. If a second session is helpful, this is offered at half price.
You may want to compare this to the cost of smoking, which for someone who smokes 20 cigarettes a day, is around £2,000 a year.
If you sign up to the Quit4Life website, you can access a range of benefits including money-off vouchers and 'refer a friend' deals.
As part of the Quit 4 Life Progamme, I make a donation to Cancer Research UK for every client I see for smoking cessation.
All public classes and courses are priced individually on the website
Some classes are free with Dana (a small voluntary donation to support future participants to attend)
Workshops (1 hour) start at £150 for up to 20 people
Courses (8 hours) start at £900 for up to 20 people
- Hourly rate £150
- Half day rate £450
- Day rate £800
Coaching £500 for 5 sessions
Wellbeing Days - variable depending on requirements
Discounts are available for volume bookings - please contact me
A limited number of free sessions may be available to charitable organisations and community groups, subject to my availability - please contact me
Terms and Conditions
When purchasing a service or product from Mindful Me and when participating in therapy, teaching or coaching, the following terms and conditions apply:
1. No guarantee is given or implied with regard to the effectiveness of the practice for any medical or personal condition.
2. Any employee, partner or associate of Mindful Me may deliver the service.
3. Any resources distributed or provided by email or on any website or any online service are provided freely and at the discretion of Mindful Me. Resources distributed in the past may not be distributed in the future and similarly, new resources may be introduced at any time.
4. You must declare any relevant conditions that you have prior to the commencement of any service including, in particular, any serious mental health condition, epilepsy, heart condition or asthma. You may be requested to inform or seek consent from your GP or other medical practitioner and, where this is relevant, you must agree to do so before commencing the use of the service.
5. Services are provided in confidence and any information you disclose will not generally be disclosed. However, there may be times that a disclosure needs to be made to protect your health and welfare or the health and welfare of others or to comply with the law. Where this is necessary, we will discuss this with you.
6. When participating in a therapy plan or course, you agree to attend all of the sessions and to carry out the home practices as instructed. You acknowledge that you are a partner in the therapy, teaching or coaching and that effort is required on your part to achieve desirable change. You can stop attending and withdraw from any service at any time for any reason.
7. By participating, you are aware that the service may be audio recorded and that such recordings may be used for therapy, assessment or training purposes. Your permission will always be sought before each recording.
8. Services may be withdrawn at any time by Mindful Me and, where this is necessary, you will be given as much notice as possible. You will receive a proportionate refund for any of the services that have been withdrawn.
9. If you are unable to attend any service or wish to withdraw from a service, you agree to give at least 48 hours’ notice unless there are exceptional reasons for you not being able to do so.
10. Fees for classes and courses are payable in full in advance. If you are unable to attend a class or course for any reason, the following refunds may be available: a full refund if the commencement of the service is 12 weeks or more away, a 50% refund if the commencement of the service is less than 12 weeks away and more than 6 weeks away, no refund if the commencement of the service is less than 6 weeks away. Refunds are not guaranteed and are only possible if we are able to fill your place with another participant. Any refund we agree is paid at the end of the relevant class or course.
11. Fees for individual therapy are paid in advance or during the initial consultation. If you are unable to attend scheduled therapy for any reason, the following charges apply: No charge for postponing your appointment with 48 hours notice or in exceptional emergencies at the discretion of Mindful Me, otherwise a 50% charge for late cancellation and 100% charge for no show. No refunds are available for individual therapy, except in exceptional personal circumstances and at the discretion of Mindful Me.