Editor in Chief, Barry Boyce of Mindful magazine has reviewed the standout books shared in the magazine during 2018.
The top 5 books are:
1. Meditation Is Not What You Think: Mindfulness and Why It Is So Important
By Jon Kabat-Zinn, Hachette
2. Resilience: Powerful Practices for Bouncing Back from Disappointment, Difficulty, and Even Disaster
By Linda Graham, New World Library
3. The Mindful Day: Practical Ways to Find Focus, Calm, and Joy from Morning to Evening
By Laurie J. Cameron, National Geographic
4. Mindful of Race: Transforming Racism from the Inside Out
By Ruth King, Sounds True
5. How We Eat with Our Eyes and Think with Our Stomach: The Hidden Influences that Shape Your Eating Habits
By Melanie Muhl and Diana von Kopp, The Experiment
See the top 9 picks and read the reviews on the Mindful magazine website.